ENRIQUE ALBERTO HURTADO MINOTTA
Poem 02 - Poem by ENRIQUE ALBERTO HURTADO MINOTTA
When I looked into your eyes, I felt
the depth of the infinite.
When sailing in you, I felt
the profound vertigo of my feelings.
When trusting you, I felt
the ecstasy of the searched-for happiness.
For that reason, a long time ago
my sailing ship tossed its anchors
and today I can look
at a flock of seagulls
accompanied by the tranquility
of your green look, my lover!
Comments about Poem 02 by ENRIQUE ALBERTO HURTADO MINOTTA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl