Poem For Grandpa - Poem by Ashley Balseiro
Papa i dont want to lose you.
i love you too much to lose you now,
please dont die on me now.
how would i live with out thy.
i would rot without you.
you cant just leave so soon.
please dont leave earth just yet.
my love for you is more that i can write
but ill put it short and simple
'please oh please dont leave us now! '
Comments about Poem For Grandpa by Ashley Balseiro
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda