Poem Of Un-Reality - Poem by anonymous writer
Ripe and eversoft as angel wings,
and the joy of juvenile, devilish things.
Mindful yet over bound for humiliation,
without any thought of gory mutilation.
Dewlight morning sparks sure light
while daybreak noon emits rays of night.
Liquid serum soaks the skins and
spills the blood within the kins.
So softer than the heaven's gates
of soon love dawns of Shirley waites.
Made no mention of Adam's my late
for she lit the fire on her mate.
No sense I make of that love I call
and yet more sense of legal sprawl.
I laugh at those who take me serious
I find this poem quite hilarious.
Comments about Poem Of Un-Reality by anonymous writer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
anonymous writer's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl