Poetic Tongue - Poem by m.karriem saleem
Allow me 2 tease your navel from the n'side.
As my tongue swirls around your pink pearl.
My nose tickles from your nest of curls.
Your timex truely could take a licking.
I seek the answer 2 lil kim's question:
'How many lick's do it take 2 get 2 the center? '
U tell me!
U'll think I'm jolly ole St.Nick.
I b'lieve it's better 2 give then 2 receive.
U'll have a renewal n your faith as u call on God over and over!
I'll give u pleasure b'yond what u can measure.
Make your knees buckle.
Your spine untwine.
I'll have u sweating n a cooler.
After all is said and done...
I'll thank u!
This is my interpertation of poetic tongue.
Comments about Poetic Tongue by m.karriem saleem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda