Grace Moore Kimata
Prayer For A New Year - Poem by Grace Moore Kimata
Grant me a little light, dear Lord,
That I may carry with me through the year,
A little bit of sunlight for my soul
To dry away a grief, to stop a tear.
Grant me a little flame to pierce the dark,
A little star to carry through the night,
A candle of compassion for my heart.
To hold, to give away -- a little light.
Comments about Prayer For A New Year by Grace Moore Kimata
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl