Prayer: Matthew 23: 37 - Poem by Loren Jarvis
O Keep me ‘neath the hen’s bright wing.
From pillar’s fire and cloudy burst.
Keep me near the well and bring
Live water for my aching thirst.
Rest me from the storm and ship,
From pinnacle and worldly throne.
Support me with Thy tender grip
And roll away the heavy stone
When I am taken by the sting.
O keep me ‘neath the hen’s bright wing.
Comments about Prayer: Matthew 23: 37 by Loren Jarvis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl