ivor or ivor.e hogg
Productive Chaos For M Lady Tara - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Ideas are swarming in my brain.
Each demanding to be heard
insisting time and time again
it is their turn.It’s quite absurd.
If they would learn to stand in line
instead of jostling for a place
Then everything would work out fine.
But as it is I cannot trace
which are the ones I should pursue.
Immortalise in flowing verse
and give to each attention due.
My situation could be worse
perhaps it’s unfair to complain
because I have a fertile mind
Far better than a tidy brain
where inspirations hard to find.
Comments about Productive Chaos For M Lady Tara by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl