Prostate Troubles - Poem by Victor Bloom
Teetering on uncertain legs
I totter to the toilet.
I don’t turn on the light.
I sit and ponder my fate,
Waiting for release.
I have an over-distended bag
of waters which do not void.
There is a tight stopper,
What would otherwise
Comments about Prostate Troubles by Victor Bloom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl