Purpose On Earth - Poem by arielle harris
people often wonder what is there purpose on earth
but i often tell them is not why you are here is what you are going to do while here.
we were not put here like dead doves
but we were put here by the mightier one above.
we think that life is about party and fun but one day the mighty one will come and say that all the fun is done.
created in his in his love with patience and kindness
so people here is a message
live your life and possibly live it right.
Comments about Purpose On Earth by arielle harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl