Edward Kofi Louis
Put On Compassion - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
In full knowledge of life;
And, to put on compassion.
To get love into your heart;
Making you to choose from the truth.
To put love into your heart;
By sharing with others in unity.
With humility and meekness;
Showing kindness to all.
Comments about Put On Compassion by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda