Questions From The Rim - Poem by hollie ash
Am I breathless for the altitude or the view?
Do I thank mother nature or father time?
Does the cold make me shiver or was that because of a falling star?
Is it the edge or the freedom that makes me lose my balance?
Do I stand straight like the trees or am I everchanging like the sands?
Is it the fire or the company that warms me?
Is the earth on my feet making them dirty or cleansing them?
Am I whispering or is it the vastness that makes me feel so quiet?
Is it the beer or the fresh air that gives me a buzz?
Am I so small that it doesn't matter or am I big enough to make a difference?
Comments about Questions From The Rim by hollie ash
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl