Lawrence S. Pertillar
Quick Fix - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Some people are brilliant,
In their rhetoric.
Expounding in profound glory.
Expressing themselves with direct eye contact.
Firm handshakes to leave,
The best impression a gifted perfomer can deliver.
Their BS is rehearsed so well,
It smells wonderful.
Until it is realized the act delivered...
Is just what it is.
Entertainment to appease those thirsting,
For a quick fix!
And those professional at it...
Know exactly when to turn it on and off!
Hoping the spotlight is controlled,
By a very slow dimmer.
Comments about Quick Fix by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl