Rainy Days - Poem by Robyn Horton
There were so many things that were left unsaid.
the lies and hurt that we shoved under the bed,
we left them for a rainy day,
where clouds would gather in dismay.
As we grew just like we said,
out of each other with no intent.
the lies and hurt we left them there
covered in dust and in despair.
The only thing we did not think,
was the friendship after the only link.
How we both could then not lie about the
things we could not denie.
Comments about Rainy Days by Robyn Horton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda