Read It - Poem by Naveed Akram
Read the meaning behind the lines of truth,
So that your fortune grows, adjusts and produces.
Read the fellowship between a man and a woman
A woman and a man, the same that were together.
A vow has been managed, both are satisfied.
Marrying the people after agreement
Is loving and sweet, it is a plain love-affair!
We read between the lines that we read
To achieve our role in life that surrounds
Comments about Read It by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl