Real Or The Devils Work? - Poem by Kim Bradley
I don't feel myself
I'm losing my dreams
There turning to nightmares
Everywhere i look i see the man who stands at my door
I can't tell the difference- is it real or not?
I ask him he has no reply
So maybe i've tried
Or maybe died?
I can't feel my heart beat
Its sposed to beat for life
Until you choose to give up or try
I never got a chance to try
That man took away my right
My soul now belongs to him
I hold the scar of his brand
A sharp knife in a skull
But i can't be free'd forced into the darkness
But until im pulled out- the devil will not stop! He owns YOU!
Comments about Real Or The Devils Work? by Kim Bradley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl