Reality - Poem by liz elizabeth
I'm really wondering,
what have i did wrong in the pass life time?
Until i have to suffer all of this know!
Why can't she just understand my feelings?
Blame me when i need her!
Abandoned me when i feel alone!
Why should cry is the only thing i can do?
Why should i just pretended nothing happen,
while my heart had broken into pieces?
Why should i just give you a smile as nothing happen,
while i feel like dying?
why should i be the one
but not everybody else?
What more things that i have?
A father that will only cares about my little sister?
Or a mother that couldn't even understand my feelings?
I have no choice but to accept it,
What a suffocating reality....
Comments about Reality by liz elizabeth
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
liz elizabeth's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl