Lauren Ellis Leung
Reality Of Me - Poem by Lauren Ellis Leung
I'm not a pattern ment to be followed,
It's a tough one to swallow.
There 'aint shit you can say to make me back down,
I'm not a criminal,
Not a role model,
Not a born leader,
It's a tough act to follow.
It might seem ugly but it could get worse,
Not fortune and fame,
Always telling you to fore fit the game.
Even a blueprint is a gift and a curse,
Everyone wants the next thing just like the first.
Comments about Reality Of Me by Lauren Ellis Leung
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl