Reason For Madness - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Why do we love the people we love?
What type of woman or man is loved
Has been cast long back at infantile
Stage in ‘love map’ of your brain waves,
Out of impression of their images,
And that cast goads your brain wave to pick
Which type of hair, eyes, skin, physique
And gait suit to your craving veins
And which mould of personality fits.
This is of the perplexity
As to why someone is mad of someone.
Comments about Reason For Madness by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl