Eric n miller
Reflection - Poem by Eric n miller
When I first saw you it made me want to spit at you, but the look in your eyes reminded me of the kid in you. It drives me crazy to think of all the shit you do. Why are you the one who has so much to prove. I hate you with everything I have inside, but I love you so much I just run and hide. You scare me enuf I need protection, I guess it's time to stop looking at my own reflection....
Comments about Reflection by Eric n miller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl