Relationship Problems - Poem by Milanger B....
I can’t explain the anger I have inside
as if you do nothing and I’m just tired.
Tired of trying to understand and
just want to put it out of my hands.
Looking at the situation is so sad
not understanding how it got so bad.
Is there anyway that this can be fixed
of should we say forget it.
Knowing what others are going through
I wish it was something I could do.
As far as me trying to fix it I’m done
being a part of this problem I want none.
The poem is about any kind of relationship problems!
Please leave me a comment! Thank You!
Comments about Relationship Problems by Milanger B....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl