Betty Ann Tipton
Remembering At Christmas - Poem by Betty Ann Tipton
A day was set apart in the month of December
To celebrate the birth of God's Son Remember?
Many give the day's meaning little care
Others spend it celebrating everywhere
Do you share the message of the holiday season
With someone who may not know the real reason?
Or do you go into debt you cannot repay?
Do you wish this time of year would go away?
Why not take time to share God's love with someone
Don't just get caught up in the holiday fun?
Lift God up! Remember in song and in praise
The Savior, The Messiah, The Ancient of Days!
Yes, a day was set forth in the month of December
To thank God for Jesus. Do you remember?
Comments about Remembering At Christmas by Betty Ann Tipton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl