Edward Kofi Louis
Riots, Chariots! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
With the muse of war;
As the soldiers came in with their weapons! !
Killing the people and destryoing their house.
On the spot;
And, others were seen with various degrees of injuries.
And the soldiers pulled out their weapons on them;
Killing the people and destroying their house.
Comments about Riots, Chariots! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl