Rising Sun - Poem by Harita Mohan
Above the dark horizon soon
new light rays will appear.
They signify to all the world
a fresh new day is here.
The sun has risen, and its light
may bring us hope for peace-
and with a deeper faith in God,
we pray that wars may cease.
Our time on earth is but a test-
a test we must not fail.
By building values, growth in faith,
may love from hate prevail.
So each new day we start once more
with rising of the sun.
May we have gained in stature when
our final day is done.
Comments about Rising Sun by Harita Mohan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl