Rose, Garden, Rose Faced! - Poem by Abhishek Bundela
Rose, Garden, Rose Faced!
From the fragrance of flowers,
Oh resident of my heart,
The garden has become flower bed,
Should I pluck and desert it?
Tell O, My Face of Rose,
What is your Desire?
You want the 'Bed of Flowers' or,
You desire 'The Flower Gown',
'I have pride on my smiling Flowers',
Which are eager to suffer pain,
Just for you!
Comments about Rose, Garden, Rose Faced! by Abhishek Bundela
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl