Rye Sacrifice - Poem by Brandon Griffee
The bull was sacrificed today.
It shattered on the offering table.
Its meat spoiled as it greeted the air,
and lit ablaze.
plague and disease,
the weak will retreat,
the faith-filled will die.
Fallacies have been introduced.
The uncertain might turn.
A tear shed in vain,
Concealed under the rains.
beauty and divinity,
the Evil will attempt.
Comments about Rye Sacrifice by Brandon Griffee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl