Edward Kofi Louis
S. A. L. E. W. S. K. I. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Seeing your beauty and the smile on your face,
Able to touch my heart with your love,
Lifting me up high with your muse! !
Exhibited with your works,
With the delight of the truth!
Showers of blessing along the line,
Knowing your status quo as well;
In the land of the living.
Comments about S. A. L. E. W. S. K. I. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda