annamaria stylianidou or stylianides
Sad Time Passed - Poem by annamaria stylianidou or stylianides
You moved on
I went my own way
when people you know
become people you knew.
it can be fixed together
but there will always be cracks.
Comments about Sad Time Passed by annamaria stylianidou or stylianides
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl