SADLY PLANTING - Poem by Ann Cotten
Earth, earth to jeezus to any captain!
We go down slowly and well served.
We serve others. Would fain know who
crap who crap who crap LISTEN TO ME.
STOP! Workers you smell. TV souls. Girls
you reflect joy but don't know how to leave.
Will you not all greet me the king, the gallant counter.
The erroranians read ‘sounter' and saunter around.
No one knows the hook for the fault in which everyone,
I mean every one of these pronouns could go home.
We try on ski suits, but the ski suits are backward.
Don't believe all this, I am just a pair of
glasses stuck in the ground by one end.
Comments about SADLY PLANTING by Ann Cotten
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda