Sadness - Poem by Marigold Baylon
I found myself staring at the ceiling
This sadness is killing me from within
Memories of happy moments flashed
One more time I heard my heart crushed
Will those moments ever happen again
Or will you just leave me here so broken?
The joy of the past is haunting me
I wonder when will i ever break free?
You put a smile on my face
And a mark I can never erase
Flashes of lightning
Teardrops are falling
I am drowned by sadness
I am missing your tender kisses
You crushed my heart like no one did
Searched my heart for the will to forgive
One day I will find the light
The love i feel for you,
I will no longer fight.
Comments about Sadness by Marigold Baylon
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl