Martha Stelle Cowan
Safe - Poem by Martha Stelle Cowan
Why should I be afraid of demons?
They can not harm me.
I have a Spirit greater
Than they will ever be, It is the Holy Spirit
God's Spirit from on High
He will never leave me
And I shall never die I shall live forever
But not on this earth below
I shall go to heaven
For the Bible tells me so.
Comments about Safe by Martha Stelle Cowan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda