Edward Kofi Louis
Sapphire - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Sapphire, asp, hire, her, heir, sea, sear, pear, hear, sharp!
Sapphire, ear, hair, air, shear, spear, share, era, hare, harp!
Like the fleece from my sheep to warm you up;
In the land of peace and joy.
Comments about Sapphire by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda