Saturday's Warriors - Poem by Brenda Hayes
Born of His noble birthright
Youth of destiny
The hope of generations
To you the torch is given-
Sacred, divine light.
You are His modern warriors
Armed with valiant might.
The flag is raised, the battle starts.
Satan is prepared.
To lead astray each child of God
No attempt is prepared
But as you stand for righteousness,
And hold on to the rod,
The world will learn through your witness
About our Lord and God.
You have the key to open wide
Blessings from above.
Go forth with purpose, love and faith
As you share His love.
Comments about Saturday's Warriors by Brenda Hayes
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl