Bijay Kant Dubey
Saudi Arabian Girl, You Will Get, You Just Wait For - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
Saudi Arabian girl, you will get,
Get the justice expected from,
You just wait for, wait for,
The time will tell it.
To torture in the name of religious fanaticism,
Morality and justice cannot be dragged along,
Who are the religious police to look into
personal affairs, love and relationship
And to ban
After subjecting to whimsical perpetration?
May I ask you, are they themselves pure and chaste?
Comments about Saudi Arabian Girl, You Will Get, You Just Wait For by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl