Save The Pope. - Poem by Susan Lawino
The Pope is Dead! What a waste!
God where art thou? ? Did you not see your chance to make a believer out of me? ?
Save the Pope, Convert the whole Universe.
Magnificent Conquerer you could have been, yet you lay quiet on a trillion quillion illion zillion prayer requests! ? .
Infinity they cried! Save the Pope! Pope the Save! Save Pope the!
Tongues, Languages, tears, hearttwretchingly they spoke, cried, willed, begged!
'Hear me not for my words but for my heart' a follower spoke.
It is not for my genuine love and understanding or bother for the Pope that I write this!
Just thought you let a good chance pass you by.
May his joy be profound in your Kingdom.
Comments about Save The Pope. by Susan Lawino
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl