School Time - Poem by Kim Ferguson
Some of your classes might be boring,
But don’t you dare get caught snoring.
Get your homework done,
Then go out and have some fun.
Go out and party all night long,
But don’t forget your report on ping-pong.
There is only one solution to it all,
Get your homework done in study hall.
So when it’s time for school
Don’t be a fool.
Comments about School Time by Kim Ferguson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda