Scifi - Poem by Aimee Rozen
I think I'm paranoid.
and I'm not talking about Garbage.
I'm talking childhood roots
deeply embedded in Sci Fi.
The X-Files, Star Trek
The Twilight Zone
Falling asleep to mysterious sounds
on the couch they became my lullabies
and they seeped into my dreams.
Put on a movie like Event Horizon
to keep me on the edge of my seat;
if you wanna watch a chick flick,
I'll see you another time.
I love my Science Fiction,
it brings my imagination to life.
I guess the problem with an open mind
is people keep sticking things in it.
Comments about Scifi by Aimee Rozen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda