Seasonal Suffering - Poem by Anatole Kantor
What we for a time buffer
Is what we for a season suffer.
Sadness comes with an invincible gate
As big and strong as Babylon the Great
Although griefs time is short
When it is there, it is my serious life report!
I always overcome sorrow in a day,
But I hate depression's transitory migration anyway!
Comments about Seasonal Suffering by Anatole Kantor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl