Dillip K Swain
See How I Am Shining - Poem by Dillip K Swain
What did you say?
I am wasting my time here!
You will know in due course
If it is my waste of time
Or valuable investment for a cause!
Just have patience
And see how I am shining
Like a sparkling diamond!
Copyright@ Poet,14 August,2019
Comments about See How I Am Shining by Dillip K Swain
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl