J.Z. de Devil
Seeing And Remembering - Poem by J.Z. de Devil
*This was my language arts poetry writing assignment, an example of acrostics for all*
Go, be brave and explore, I smile and said.
Out there, something new is always waiting.
Life may change, you never know. So
Don’t linger on the present, I realized.
Enter the new world, and adapt. I
Noted this place, where I’ve been for long. It has grown old.
Years passed, and when I’m finally leaving, my
Eyes searched for a symbol, for a characteristic, for
Anything and everything. Because I need to
Remember this place, for now I know, the place I
See before my eyes, is the place that hides my best memories.
Comments about Seeing And Remembering by J.Z. de Devil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl