Senryu (Sans Words) - Poem by Jez Brul
Music speaks softly;
and is best felt without words
like André Rieu.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
André Léon Marie Nicolas Rieu is a Dutch violinist and conductor best known for creating the waltz-playing Johann Strauss Orchestra. He and his orchestra have turned classical and waltz music into a worldwide concert touring act, as successful as some of the biggest global pop and rock music acts.
Comments about Senryu (Sans Words) by Jez Brul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, July 11, 2019
Poem Edited: Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl