Sensors - Poem by Chan Mongol
All creatures got own sensors
The life to live as survivors!
Sometimes someone wants to see
Reads or monitors issues, protected to be!
To listen is for someone sometimes best
Someone likes to eat to take the taste!
It depends on time and condition where you go
Sometimes someone smells to know!
Sometimes people like to touch what it is
Everybody got own body guts to enjoy, to please!
But after the pleasure is done
People get tired with joyous fun!
Sleeping and resting to ease all pain
Then the lust, the desirecomeback again!
Five physical sensors to meet the appetite
Eyes, ears, nose, tongue, skin to sustain own might!
Comments about Sensors by Chan Mongol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl