Sensual As Sin - Poem by Arnie Hicks
sultry blues note in the symphony of seduction;
sensual as sin
her rise to rapture leaves me breathless and wild.
eyes that speak in riddle
lips that sparkle and inspire - a vision of fantasy and lust.
smooth like silk and sweet like honey
her taste upon my lips - the harbinger of ejaculated bliss.
she gathers me in like midnight and smoke
her caress the soft hue of rainbows - warm and promising.
Comments about Sensual As Sin by Arnie Hicks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl