Singleton M. Tate
Sex Me Not... - Poem by Singleton M. Tate
Sex me not, ... with sex don't play,
Within a house that's prone to stray.
At first, it might seem pure and strong,
Who really knows what turns him wrong?
Or was it her from the very start?
The sex she gave was not from heart.
Let's bind forever our souls will tie,
With endless tears and no goodbyes.
Sex me not... we've built a maze,
That leaves us both within a haze.
Emotions run deep, when we both know,
That sex is cheap, Love runs the show!
Inspired by: Mr. J.C.H.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
book, 'Yeah, It's What He Said...'
Comments about Sex Me Not... by Singleton M. Tate
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda