Shades Of Nature! - Poem by Deepti Agarwal
Fragrented calm and soothing breeze
Gently, caressing her silken tresses
Filling her with happiness.
Growling air, filled with dust
Gushes and destroys everything on its way
Calmness follows, like deathly hollow.
Angry wind full of lust
Invades the innocent and calm nature
Leaving behind – ruined serenity allover.
Droplets of water
Satiates the greedy earth
Qenching its thirst.
Comments about Shades Of Nature! by Deepti Agarwal
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl