Velvet Astraea Dido
Shadow - Poem by Velvet Astraea Dido
you are the shadow of my mind
you live in the shadow of my thoughts
you are something wonderful
wrapped in sorrow and deceit
why can’t he be like you?
I am all alone knowing
I can never reach you...
And I never want to be alone anymore.
Comments about Shadow by Velvet Astraea Dido
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda