Shadow Of The Light - Poem by Christei Bartolazzi
The light fades away
and the darkness consumes me.
The warmth inside turns
to cold loneliness.
A tiny flicker remains in the distance.
It begins to comfort the loss.
Nothing can fill the void left behind.
Adaptation seems impossible.
On day, I pray,
the light will return.
Until that day arrives
I will remain in the shadow of the light.
Comments about Shadow Of The Light by Christei Bartolazzi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda