Shadows Are We - Poem by james watkin
Though not shadows ourselves, we, to outline
Are no less ghost-like, no less for the sun.
Perhaps we are of their essence, no less
For the sun, a divinely centred one!
Comments about Shadows Are We by james watkin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl