She - Poem by AJ Atlas
Her radiant smile, makes my day
She is a girl beautiful in every way.
Her move makes my heart leaps very fast.
She caught my attention from the very start.
Soaring above like a robust bumble bee,
Whenever I find her smiling at me.
A simple glance from her
Makes me daydream about touching her fine hair.
Oh! that beautiful girl!
Wandering in my mind so well...
(c) November 19,2011
Comments about She by AJ Atlas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
AJ Atlas's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl