She Parts… - Poem by Leslie Alexis
She parts and said not a good bye
I am sad and emotions make me cry.
Tonight when things were going so right
the day had to come to an end with the night.
So with this, I give her a virtual kiss
on her lips, to partake in her virtual bliss.
For she is magnificent in all her ways
and with her, I want to share many days.
Copyright © 2009 Leslie Alexis
Comments about She Parts… by Leslie Alexis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl