She's Always With Me - Poem by Mohammed AlBalushi
I was there, there on the hell
The full moon and I were there
He whispered where she is tonight?
She's her with me
He's odd and stared at me
I smiled and pointed to my heart
She's her, she's always with me.
Comments about She's Always With Me by Mohammed AlBalushi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl